Saturday 20 September 2014

Making dreams become reality.

I have been thinking for quite sometime now that I would really like to create a blog.

Although until recently, I hadn't told anyone of my thoughts and ideas for this blog, mainly because I thought people might judge or think my ideas were short of interesting. But after 8 months or so, of deciding whether I should start a blog, I finally opened up to one of my close friends (who happens to be extremely business minded), about all of my thoughts and ideas for this blog. He was super helpful and encouraged me to start my blog "I think you're attractive but...".

Firstly I think I should introduce myself.
I'm Teagan, 21 years old, Australian and currently living in the Netherlands working as an Au Pair for a gorgeous family of five. A little over one month ago I was living in a small town in the south of Western Australia. I was living a normal life dreaming of those things dreamers often dream about. Travelling, meeting new people, learning a different language, taking a chance and getting lost amongst strangers. Until now those things were just a dream, now it is reality and I would like to share it with you.

My blog is going to be a way to stay in contact with family and friends back home along with anyone else who is interested in following the events that occur in life around me. Whether it be; the places I travel, an event I attended, a new recipe I have discovered or an update of my current fitness journey.


      03/08/2014 - The day all my dreams became reality.





No comments:

Post a Comment